1. Keep your electronics pretty (and organized!) with washi tape.
2. Use shower hooks on a hanger to store all of your scarves.
3. Or use 'em to store your jewelry. Basically they can do no wrong.
4. Utilize all your wall space with this hanging bucket. It's super easy to make.
5. Get more storage space under your bed (and an extra outlet or two) with these USB-fitted bed risers.
6. Or, you could make a DIY platform bed with IKEA shelves!
7. Speaking of your bed, make the most out of it with these convenient, space-saving organizers.
8. You could also put one on your chair, you know.
9. Make the most of your ridiculously tiny dorm closet by using cascading hangers.
10. You could also add closet space with an adjustable hanging closet rod like dis one.
11. You were just gonna stick a 1D poster there anyway, so why not maximize the space over your bed with these rad shelves?
Get 'em here.