1. Fifth Harmony’s Ally Brooke was given two right feet.
2. Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner got the knees knocked out of ‘em on the cover of W magazine.
3. The Beyhive also got upset with W for their repost of this 2011 Patrick Demarchelier image, which many felt was over-edited.
7. This poor Asos model lost her entire vagina.
9. A lot of people accused Maxim of over-Photoshopping Priyanka Chopra’s armpits on the cover of its July issue.
14. And Gisele Bundchen’s belly button went missing on the cover of this German magazine.
18. The poster for the latest Wolverine movie, Logan, includes a child with extra-long fingers.
19. And this The Shallows poster seems to have forgotten Blake Lively’s legs.
For more Best of 2016 content, click here!
- Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law and adviser, has volunteered to testify in the Senate about his multiple meetings with the Russian ambassador.
- Attorney General Sessions threatened to block money to so-called sanctuary cities that don't help deport undocumented immigrants with criminal records.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only two days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- After stopping three girls from boarding a plane for wearing leggings, United Airlines is getting mocked by everyone from Chrissy Teigen to Delta ✈️ 👀