1. Ever wish you could actually visit Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory?
Let’s be real, who hasn’t?
2. Well, that dream is about to come true. Universal Studios in Orlando is opening Toothsome Chocolate Factory, a chocolate restaurant that looks like it’s straight out of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
And because it will be located at Universal CityWalk (the entertainment and retail district located near the theme park), you won’t have to pay park admission to try it out when it opens later this year.
3. And it looks straight-up ~amazing~.
While it’s not actually affiliated with either the 1971 or 2005 movies, the pictures make it pretty clear where the restaurant takes its inspiration from.
4. The restaurant “will transport you into a 19th century-inspired Steampunk chocolate factory” that includes “towering smoke stacks, funky gadgetry, and staff wearing unique Steampunk fashion,” according to Universal’s blog.
It will serve “unique twists on classic steak, seafood and pasta entrees, gourmet burgers, sandwiches, incredible salads, all-day brunch and so much more.”
Though let’s be real, their desserts are what we really care about.
5. And yeah, the desserts look incredible.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- And people with disabilities are having their photos stolen and Facebook isn't helping them.