1. Ever wish you could actually visit Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory?
Let’s be real, who hasn’t?
2. Well, that dream is about to come true. Universal Studios in Orlando is opening Toothsome Chocolate Factory, a chocolate restaurant that looks like it’s straight out of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
And because it will be located at Universal CityWalk (the entertainment and retail district located near the theme park), you won’t have to pay park admission to try it out when it opens later this year.
3. And it looks straight-up ~amazing~.
While it’s not actually affiliated with either the 1971 or 2005 movies, the pictures make it pretty clear where the restaurant takes its inspiration from.
4. The restaurant “will transport you into a 19th century-inspired Steampunk chocolate factory” that includes “towering smoke stacks, funky gadgetry, and staff wearing unique Steampunk fashion,” according to Universal’s blog.
It will serve “unique twists on classic steak, seafood and pasta entrees, gourmet burgers, sandwiches, incredible salads, all-day brunch and so much more.”
Though let’s be real, their desserts are what we really care about.
5. And yeah, the desserts look incredible.
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- The election is really, really over now: Jill Stein has dropped her Pennsylvania recount request, making Donald Trump the absolute winner.
- Cuba is preparing to bury Fidel Castro: his ashes arrived in Santiago Saturday, the city where he declared his socialist revolution victorious.
- This 23-year-old got her lost driver's license back in the mail along with a hilarious thank you note 📝😂