1. Ursula Goff, a Kansas-based hairstylist, has been gorgeously coloring hair to look like famous paintings.
2. Here’s Red Canna by Georgia O’Keeffe:
3. Andy Warhol’s iconic portrait of Marilyn Monroe:
4. And Munch’s The Scream:
5. Claude Monet’s water lilies translate perfectly to this blue-green ombre.
6. Goff covers a range of artistic styles ranging from the symbolism of Klimt’s The Kiss…
7. …to Roy Lichtenstein’s unmistakeable pop art.
8. And it’s ridiculously beautiful.
9. Hair goals.
10. BuzzFeed has reached out to Goff for comment.
- At least 29 people are dead and 166 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.