1. If you’re one of the many people who have downloaded Pokémon Go just a day after its release, you probably know how addictive the game is. So, when one man spotted a Pidgey while his wife was about to give birth, he knew he couldn’t pass up a great catch.
Jonathan Theriot told BuzzFeed he took the photo while he and his wife, Jessica, were waiting for her C-section to begin.
“As soon as it popped up, I was like, oh my gosh, there’s a Pidgey sitting on your bed!” he said. “So, I screenshotted it, then caught it and showed it to her.”
6. Ireland Sage Theriot, Jonathan and Jessica’s third daughter, was born Thursday morning.
It is not yet known when her Pokémon training will begin.
- Today is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- Turkish's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia, in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total disaster — and it's shows how insane and competitive the industry has become 😱
- A Jimmy John's employee was robbed at gunpoint and video footage shows how chill he was through the whole thing 😂😳