1. What happens when you cross a doughnut with an ice cream cone? You get these beautiful creations.
They come from Good Food Coffee and Bakery, a café in Prague.
2. People are going nuts over them on Instagram, and it’s not hard to see why.
4. They consist of a cinnamon-sugar-covered doughnut cone stuffed with soft-serve ice cream.
5. The cones are based on trdelníks, also known as “chimney cakes,” a hollow, cylindrical Czech pastry that’s baked like this:
- Neilson Rizzuto has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade and injured 28.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱