1. What happens when you cross a doughnut with an ice cream cone? You get these beautiful creations.
They come from Good Food Coffee and Bakery, a café in Prague.
2. People are going nuts over them on Instagram, and it’s not hard to see why.
4. They consist of a cinnamon-sugar-covered doughnut cone stuffed with soft-serve ice cream.
5. The cones are based on trdelníks, also known as “chimney cakes,” a hollow, cylindrical Czech pastry that’s baked like this:
- As they succumbed to smoke inhalation, the Oakland warehouse fire victims texted their loved ones and some embraced, authorities said.
- Former Sen. Bob Dole's law firm was paid $20,000 a month to lobby for Taiwan — and played a role in Trump's call with the president.
- It's finally here: You can now like comments on Instagram, and people are excited about it 😍📷
- Grammy nominations: Beyoncé has earned 9, including Album of the Year. Drake, Rihanna, and Kanye West each got 8 nods 💿🎶