1. What happens when you cross a doughnut with an ice cream cone? You get these beautiful creations.
They come from Good Food Coffee and Bakery, a café in Prague.
2. People are going nuts over them on Instagram, and it’s not hard to see why.
4. They consist of a cinnamon-sugar-covered doughnut cone stuffed with soft-serve ice cream.
5. The cones are based on trdelníks, also known as “chimney cakes,” a hollow, cylindrical Czech pastry that’s baked like this:
- Republicans have presented a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling a signature Trump campaign promise.
- Former Italian lawmaker Luca Volonté, has been charged with laundering money from a European dictatorship.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲