1. Meet Adam Keller and Jared Marinelli, two Connecticut trainers who got engaged during an absurdly cute spin class flash mob proposal on Valentine’s Day.
According to the studio’s blog, the pair of spin class trainers met last March when Keller starting working there. They had crushes on each other right away.
They went on their first date a week later, and have been together ever since.
2. The Valentine’s Day class started out just like any other, until the cyclers — including Keller — hopped off their bikes and removed their shirts, revealing matching “Team Jadam” shirts.
Marinelli, who was the instructor at the class, at first thought they were filming a promotional video for their studio, Joyride.
8. …and gets down on one knee.
“So I’ve been told that when you’re not looking for the right person, the right person will come, and everything in your life will be better,” Keller told Marinelli in the video. “And every day since I’ve known you, you have brought such happiness to me, and I don’t want to spend another day without you by my side. So, I have a question for you: will you marry me?”
10. Confetti cannons go off, and everyone cheers.
BuzzFeed has contacted the couple for comment, but Marinelli wrote on the company blog that they were “completely blown away” by the response to the video.
“We’re overwhelmed by the amount of love and support! I never in my wildest dreams imagined that so many people would be affected by our story,” he said. “I only hope our love story can inspire and bring strength to someone else.”
11. Watch the full video here:
- Donald Trump's home near Washington, DC has security cameras inside and out, monitored from New York, insiders say.