1. While most people brought signs to Friday’s inauguration protests in DC, one man brought something quite different: two alpacas, a llama, and a dove.
The protester, named Ethan Abbott, told BuzzFeed News he brought the animals to remind people “we need to take back our farms and our food.”
“They love to march,” he said. “And they do it a lot.”
2. Oh yeah, and he BROUGHT THEM THERE ON THE METRO, he said.
3. Abbott told CGTN America he’s a farmer and was there to protest for trade justice.
“It’s time we get corporate money out of our government, out of our farms, out of our food, out of our families, out of our freedom,” he said.
4. The alpacas and llama are named Thaddeus, Shay, and Tragically Cute, he told DC Examiner.
Hubert the Dove will spend most of the day sleeping inside his coat, he said.
Abbott’s protesting companions are actually one llama and two alpacas. A previous version of this article said they were all llamas.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- Infowars founder Alex Jones was dealt a legal blow after a judge ruled in favor of his ex-wife in the custody battle of their three children.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, says the government 💊🇨🇦
- President Trump can order himself a Coke with the simple push of a red button installed at his desk in the Oval Office 🔴