1. Stick a decal of Peter Pan's shadow on the wall.
2. Count down till bedtime with a Little Golden Book clock.
3. Or run on princess time.
4. Cover the walls in Toy Story clouds.
5. It's so easy to frame vintage storybook pages.
7. Hang this set of silhouettes.
8. Or this one.
9. String a DIY Mickey pom-pom garland across the room.
10. Hang this Bambi-inspired mobile above the crib.
11. Or this mobile with all the best classic characters.
12. Toss a bright pillow on the chair.
13. And a sweet crochet doll.
15. Add a Beauty and the Beast lamp.
17. Laugh at them for not being able to talk yet.
18. These Tangled-inspired wall decals are so pretty and subtle.
19. And Mulan's cherry blossom tree would look gorgeous above the crib.
20. Show them the way to the Hundred Acre Wood.
21. Decorate with minimalist Disney movie posters.
These posters, plus many more kinds, are available in this Etsy store.