2. Stop spending so much on textbooks.
Tons of textbooks are available free online. Search “filetype:pdf” followed by the book’s name and/or author.
And if THAT doesn’t work, see if your library has a copy or split the cost with a classmate.
3. Make overnight oats, AKA the easiest/tastiest/cheapest/healthiest dorm breakfast ever.
Mix equal parts milk and oats*, top with all your faves, then let it soak overnight. It’ll be ready to grab and go for your morning class. Check out these recipes for inspiration.
*(steal them from the dining hall, obviously)
7. And bookmark this guide to getting the most out of your student discount.
Especially since you already saved so much on textbooks.
- Thousands have made it to the Women's March on Washington to stand up for women's right and protest Donald Trump.
- Crowds for the Women's March in Washington, DC, are turning out to be much larger than for the inauguration so far.
- Marches are being held around the world in solidarity with the women in Washington.
- People are participating in the Women's March today all the way in Antarctica, surrounded by penguins ❄️