2. Stop spending so much on textbooks.
Tons of textbooks are available free online. Search “filetype:pdf” followed by the book’s name and/or author.
And if THAT doesn’t work, see if your library has a copy or split the cost with a classmate.
3. Make overnight oats, AKA the easiest/tastiest/cheapest/healthiest dorm breakfast ever.
Mix equal parts milk and oats*, top with all your faves, then let it soak overnight. It’ll be ready to grab and go for your morning class. Check out these recipes for inspiration.
*(steal them from the dining hall, obviously)
7. And bookmark this guide to getting the most out of your student discount.
Especially since you already saved so much on textbooks.
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌