1. Get the best buyback prices on your textbooks with BookScouter.
Plug in your book’s ISBN number, and BookScouter will search more than 40 buyback sites to tell you which one will give you the most money for it (because tbh every campus bookstore is the worst BYE).
4. Make your own healthy snacks to keep your energy up during late nights of studying.
The library vending machine’s got nothing on these healthy portable snack ideas.
7. And because it’s officially day drinking season, here’s a recipe for the on-the-go cocktail you never knew you needed: CapriLa.
Plus a whole bunch of other sneaky booze hacks.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, defended at his confirmation hearing using offshore tax shelters, saying it was an inevitable result of current tax codes.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸