1. Anyone who’s addicted to lipstick knows the struggle of buying the wrong shade.
*insert money flying away emoji here*
2. Now, Urban Decay is throwing that problem in the damn dumpster with the latest in makeup technology: You can try on all 100 (!!!) shades of their new lipstick line, Vice, via a new free app.
You can categorize them by color family (like blue-based reds, yellow-based reds, fuchsias, nudes, corals, etc.) or by finish (mega matte, sheer, cream, metallized, etc.).
It’s basically like Tinder, but for lipstick.
Just snap a selfie, and swipe, swipe, swipe.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- US Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Sunday that DREAMers, like "everyone that enters the country unlawfully," are "subject to deportation."
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live."