1. Andrew Tarusov, a Los Angeles–based artist, has reimagined classic Disney movies in Tim Burton’s beautifully eerie style.
He even incorporated the spiral hill from The Nightmare Before Christmas into this iconic moment between Simba and Rafiki!
3. The results are pretty incredible.
And how is it possible that Bambi looks so much like the Corpse Bride?
5. Just look how freaked out Belle is by Burton’s beast.
6. And Ariel has gills in this gothic version of The Little Mermaid.
7. Don’t you wish you could watch this admittedly terrifying version of Pinocchio?
9. And Sleeping Beauty just got a whole lot darker…
10. “I love Tim Burton’s style — how it looks vintage, stylish, and cute,” Tarusov told BuzzFeed. “Everything is made as a horror movie, but at the same time it’s not horror. It could be any genre.”
12. Tarusov has always been a huge Disney fan and loves incorporating the characters into his art.
14. He also previously redesigned Disney Princesses as pinup girls.
16. You can see more of Tarusov’s art here.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 30. "We're still not done," a police official said Friday afternoon.
- Obama's student loan forgiveness efforts will likely cost taxpayers tens of billions of dollars more than expected 👀💵
- The far-right candidate in Austria's election has lost the presidential race in a defeat for the global populist movement.
- Instead of ornaments, a women decorated her Christmas tree with paper angels honoring the biggest stars who died in 2016 🎄