1. Andrew Tarusov, a Los Angeles–based artist, has reimagined classic Disney movies in Tim Burton’s beautifully eerie style.
He even incorporated the spiral hill from The Nightmare Before Christmas into this iconic moment between Simba and Rafiki!
3. The results are pretty incredible.
And how is it possible that Bambi looks so much like the Corpse Bride?
5. Just look how freaked out Belle is by Burton’s beast.
6. And Ariel has gills in this gothic version of The Little Mermaid.
7. Don’t you wish you could watch this admittedly terrifying version of Pinocchio?
9. And Sleeping Beauty just got a whole lot darker…
10. “I love Tim Burton’s style — how it looks vintage, stylish, and cute,” Tarusov told BuzzFeed. “Everything is made as a horror movie, but at the same time it’s not horror. It could be any genre.”
12. Tarusov has always been a huge Disney fan and loves incorporating the characters into his art.
14. He also previously redesigned Disney Princesses as pinup girls.
16. You can see more of Tarusov’s art here.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.