1. Andrew Tarusov, a Los Angeles–based artist, has reimagined classic Disney movies in Tim Burton’s beautifully eerie style.
He even incorporated the spiral hill from The Nightmare Before Christmas into this iconic moment between Simba and Rafiki!
3. The results are pretty incredible.
And how is it possible that Bambi looks so much like the Corpse Bride?
5. Just look how freaked out Belle is by Burton’s beast.
6. And Ariel has gills in this gothic version of The Little Mermaid.
7. Don’t you wish you could watch this admittedly terrifying version of Pinocchio?
9. And Sleeping Beauty just got a whole lot darker…
10. “I love Tim Burton’s style — how it looks vintage, stylish, and cute,” Tarusov told BuzzFeed. “Everything is made as a horror movie, but at the same time it’s not horror. It could be any genre.”
12. Tarusov has always been a huge Disney fan and loves incorporating the characters into his art.
14. He also previously redesigned Disney Princesses as pinup girls.
16. You can see more of Tarusov’s art here.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞