3. You must have the stealth of a jungle cat.
Patrick Quinn, founder of Life of Dad, a social network for dads, told BuzzFeed that he got the idea for the challenge from playing with his 3-week-old son, Maxton.
“I put one Cheerio on his nose, and then tried to see how many I could stack, and it kind of just went from there,” Quinn said.
Since then, the #CheerioChallenge has blown up, with tons of people sending photos of their attempts to the Life of Dad Facebook page.
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, the same gathering he skipped last year amid tensions with organizers.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.