1. This is Paeton Mathes, a 15-year-old from Indiana, and her mother, Heather Stoddard.
2. And this is Kenny, their very good dog.
Recently, something arrived in the mail for Kenny: a brand new bed that Stoddard ordered through her company’s website.
“My mom had free points to get something, so she decided to order another dog bed since our two dogs share one large bed,” Paeton told BuzzFeed News. “So she just clicked it, not really looking at the measurements or even price.”
3. When it arrived, the mother and daughter realized the bed was just a liiiittle bit too small.
Just for laughs, they put the tiny dog bed on the ground anyway.
4. Surprisingly, Kenny tried it out, and he’s been loving his new bed ever since.
“We don’t expect him to sleep on it,” Paeton said. “However, he enjoys it throughout the day.”
5. “And because everyone was worried, yes, we have another bed he sleeps on,” she said.
Here’s Kenny sharing his (much bigger) bed with the family’s other dog, Torii.
6. Paeton shared pictures of Kenny and his bed on Twitter, and everyone is in love with him.
7. People cannot handle how sweet and grateful Kenny is for his teensy bed.
10. And now, people are sharing photos of their big dogs in their beloved tiny beds.
14. Anyway, my heart is bursting and I love dogs so much.
17. Good boy, Kenny!
- Saturday is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total shitshow. Headliners dropped out and guests tweeted photos of bare-bones food and lodging 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏