5. Trade in a traditional bikini bottom for a high-waisted, retro look.
8. You can feel positively chic with black and white polka dots and a sun hat.
13. Or you can try some color blocking for a simple, vibrant look.
14. You can add color to the world with some tie-dye neon hues.
21. Pair an eye-catching print with an equally-bold fedora and sunglasses.
23. Treat your swimsuit like a great dress and match up with a statement necklace and heels.
26. But also, fringe shrugs and jorts should not be neglected.
28. Throw in turbans, cat-eye sunglasses and anything else that makes you feel great.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱