1. This is Vladimir Luxuria. She is a former Communist Refoundation Party parliament member in Italy and Europe’s first openly transgender parliamentarian.
2. On Sunday, she says she was detained for several hours by Russian authorities for carrying a sign that said “Gay is OK”. The police deny these claims.
4. Luxuria had her Olympic spectator pass confiscated and said she will be leaving Russia on Tuesday morning.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.