1. This is Vladimir Luxuria. She is a former Communist Refoundation Party parliament member in Italy and Europe’s first openly transgender parliamentarian.
2. On Sunday, she says she was detained for several hours by Russian authorities for carrying a sign that said “Gay is OK”. The police deny these claims.
4. Luxuria had her Olympic spectator pass confiscated and said she will be leaving Russia on Tuesday morning.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- A Kansas man shot three people after allegedly yelling "get out of my country." He believed two of the victims were Middle Eastern, however they were not.
- The substance used to assassinate the half-brother of North Korea's leader has been identified as VX nerve agent, a chemical listed as a weapon of mass destruction.
- Former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords told Congress to "face your constituents," after a congressman used her 2011 shooting as justification for not holding a town hall.