1. Elle was unwaveringly set on her goals, no matter how difficult they seemed.
2. While Warner got into Harvard because of his family connections, she made it completely on her own.
3. And she rose to the top of the ranks despite everyone's doubts.
4. She dealt with constant adversity because of her looks, and always questioned other people's dumb judgments.
5. And she wasn't afraid to call people out on their pre-conceived opinions of her.
Like that bitchy saleswoman who thought she was a "dumb blonde."