1. It all started when Twitter user Skrizzly Adams posed an important question: Applebee’s or Outback Steakhouse?
2. Much to his surprise, Applebee’s responded swiftly and with great confidence.
4. Moments later, Outback decided to enter the ring as well.
6. But Applebee’s wasn’t intimidated and retaliated with pic and an aggressively punny hashtag.
8. And it even threw a little shade.
11. But Outback refused to be put in the corner.
13. Meanwhile, Applebee’s just kept throwing more punches.
15. But Outback held its ground.
17. And then it brought out a secret weapon: a free giftcard.
19. Applebee’s tried to fight back with an elaborate graphic.
21. But eventually, it caved in and doled out a free giftcard as well.
23. At this point, the duel was losing a little bit of steam.
26. Applebee’s was thankful for the challenge.
27. And Outback made a classy exit of its own.
28. But then Applebee’s made itself the true winner by giving Skrizzly Adams (who is an aspiring musician) a special shoutout.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻