1. It all started when Twitter user Skrizzly Adams posed an important question: Applebee’s or Outback Steakhouse?
2. Much to his surprise, Applebee’s responded swiftly and with great confidence.
4. Moments later, Outback decided to enter the ring as well.
6. But Applebee’s wasn’t intimidated and retaliated with pic and an aggressively punny hashtag.
8. And it even threw a little shade.
11. But Outback refused to be put in the corner.
13. Meanwhile, Applebee’s just kept throwing more punches.
15. But Outback held its ground.
17. And then it brought out a secret weapon: a free giftcard.
19. Applebee’s tried to fight back with an elaborate graphic.
21. But eventually, it caved in and doled out a free giftcard as well.
23. At this point, the duel was losing a little bit of steam.
26. Applebee’s was thankful for the challenge.
27. And Outback made a classy exit of its own.
28. But then Applebee’s made itself the true winner by giving Skrizzly Adams (who is an aspiring musician) a special shoutout.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Countries from around the world have agreed that the Ross Sea in Antarctica will become the world's largest marine protected area.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀