29 Reasons You Should Absolutely Have A Halloween Wedding
1. You can send out delightfully ominous invites:
2. You can have pumpkins double as macabre decor.
3. Your ring box can really hammer home the point "till death do us part."
4. Your cardholders won't suck.
5. Your cake toppers can be tastefully dark:
6. You can get really crafty with the lawn decorations:
7. Your guests can appreciate a theme with actual color:
8. Flawless makeup on your wedding day will reach an entirely new standard:
9. And everyone will appreciate the dress code:
10. You can werk black beading and a birdcage veil like nobody's business.
11. Or, if you're really going for it, you can wear a bat in flight as a veil.
12. You can have sassy flower girl outfits:
13. Candy hor d'ouerves:
Honestly, this is reason enough.
14. Spooky wedding rings 4 evah:
15. You can defy nature by having black flowers:
16. You can acquire the most perfect spoons in existence:
17. Your centerpieces can get real whimsical:
18. You can replace ice cubes with something more pleasing to the eye:
19. You can have a bloody great cake (sliced with an ax, of course):
20. Or this work of undeniable genius:
21. OR PUMPKIN CAKES!
22. You can get a sick ride to and from the ceremony:
23. The phrase "smell my feet" won't be out of place at all:
24. You can wear a SCORPION AND BEETLE TIARA:
25. You can add little skull and crossbones accents everywhere and not feel excessive about it:
26. You can pay homage to all of your favorite Tim Burton movies:
Jack and Sally cake toppers, $189 on ArtFire.