1. Vinni Pukh looks like a REAL bear.
A.A. Milne son named his stuffed bear Winnie after the black bear he saw at the zoo (pictured above.) So, if you think about it, Vinni Pukh looks more like the real deal. BAM.
While American Pooh seems to be in denial of who he really is.
Art on the right by toxicness.
15. Vinni Pukh has his own postage stamp (and while he doesn’t have as many stamps as Winnie the Pooh, his is by far more aesthetically-pleasing.)
And Yevgeny Leonov, the famed Moscow Stanislavsky actor who voiced Pukh, has an epic stamp of his own.
To watch the episodes with English subtitles, click here!
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- A vandal allegedly smashed glass and threw a bible into a Colorado mosque on Sunday morning.
- Prime Minister Theresa May is starting the UK's withdrawal process from the European Union this week. But how will Brexit work?
- And Muslims in Birmingham told BuzzFeed News what it's like in the city that finds itself under the spotlight because of the murderous actions of London attacker Khalid Masood.