1. Vinni Pukh looks like a REAL bear.
A.A. Milne son named his stuffed bear Winnie after the black bear he saw at the zoo (pictured above.) So, if you think about it, Vinni Pukh looks more like the real deal. BAM.
While American Pooh seems to be in denial of who he really is.
Art on the right by toxicness.
15. Vinni Pukh has his own postage stamp (and while he doesn’t have as many stamps as Winnie the Pooh, his is by far more aesthetically-pleasing.)
And Yevgeny Leonov, the famed Moscow Stanislavsky actor who voiced Pukh, has an epic stamp of his own.
To watch the episodes with English subtitles, click here!
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Countries from around the world have agreed that the Ross Sea in Antarctica will become the world's largest marine protected area.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀