1. Vinni Pukh looks like a REAL bear.
A.A. Milne son named his stuffed bear Winnie after the black bear he saw at the zoo (pictured above.) So, if you think about it, Vinni Pukh looks more like the real deal. BAM.
While American Pooh seems to be in denial of who he really is.
Art on the right by toxicness.
15. Vinni Pukh has his own postage stamp (and while he doesn’t have as many stamps as Winnie the Pooh, his is by far more aesthetically-pleasing.)
And Yevgeny Leonov, the famed Moscow Stanislavsky actor who voiced Pukh, has an epic stamp of his own.
To watch the episodes with English subtitles, click here!
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.