2. These nails that have everything you want in one manicure:
3. These ruffleTASTIC shoes that look like a layered dessert:
5. This tiny cassette necklace juxtaposed with a Chanel charm like NBD:
8. This shirt and yin yang necklace that time traveled from 1996 just to be with her:
11. This crazily perfect blue-handed, red-talon-nailed collar decal:
14. This extraordinary combination of polka dot/sunflower blouse, Lamby ring, and pin of her boyfriend/fun. band member Jack Antonoff:
15. This lip-print dress (complete with a flawless ’60s makeover):
16. This pairing of a soft floral blouse with sporty print leggings and wedge sneakers.
17. These glasses which may or may not also be camera lens caps:
20. These high-waisted cherry shorts that thankfully made it past season two of Girls and into her real-life wardrobe:
22. This floppy hat that actually works with the time period Mark Twain (pictured right) was from:
29. This fuchsia NYE dress and Lisa Frank-esque clutch, perfect for ringing in the new year.
- Donald Trump criticized NATO, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, and the European Union in an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.