5. The acid-fueled boat ride Willy Wonka takes the children on: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Willy Wonka gets two separate points because A CHICKEN GETS ITS HEAD CHOPPED OFF in this scene like soooo casually. Kids love that (and drugs)!
10. Quasimodo being tortured :The Hunchback of Notre Dame
How do you get away with a villain whose main motivation is driven by poorly concealed lust? Just throw in a nice scene where the protagonist is tied down and pelted with vegetables. The kids won’t even notice the lyrics of “Hellfire” until they’re like, 16!
14. Don Bluth movies in general - All Dogs Go To Heaven, A Troll In Central Park, The Land Before Time
Like, it’s good that this guy made movies so there were alternatives to Disney, but there’s no way you weren’t made uncomfortable by at least three of his movies (like dogs dying in All Dogs Go to Heaven, Littlefoot’s mom in front of his eyes in The Land Before Time, or the Queen from A Troll in Central Park).
15. Hexxus, the skeletal pollution monster: FernGully: The Last Rainforest
At least he made us more environmentally conscious? And the song was good? JK, NIGHTMARES FOREVER.
23. Artax’s death: The NeverEnding Story
There’s also speculation that the horse might have died in real life?
What other movie moments made you majorly wig out? Add yours below!
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- At least 40 Democrats are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- Spencer's is getting flooded with criticism for selling "Grab America By The Pussy" shirts, which many are saying normalizes sexual assault.