1. Animator Egor Zhgun, who often makes visual parodies of Russian politics, recently released a video of “Putin’s alphabet”:
The video is a parody of the Olympic opening ceremony video of the Russian alphabet.
7. Former Ukrainian president Yanukovych is seen passively flip-flopping between Russia and the European Union (which started the conflict in Ukraine):
8. And attention is brought to the Bolotnaya Square case from 2012, when a rally in Moscow ended up with eight participants being convicted for “mass riots”:
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it — and it could get worse ❌📰