1. These microdermal temple piercings of gears THAT ACTUALLY MOVE TOGETHER.
2. This “shooting star” made out of 71 microdermal anchor piercings.
3. Or these matching cherry blossom leg piercings.
4. This scarification tattoo of Princess Leia, cut out of the skin WITH A SCALPEL.
5. These 26 microdermal lower back piercings of eyes that are always watching you.
6. These Gemini back piercings.
7. This super-painful-looking corset back piercing (luckily only temporary.)
8. Or this double-ringed corset back piercing for double the trouble.
9. Or this SEMI-PERMANENT corset side piercing.
10. This suspension piercing, where HOOKS are pushed through the skin and a person just HANGS THERE.
11. This chaos star CHEST PIERCING.
12. This anchor wrist piercing made of ANCHOR microdermal studs.
13. Or this Chanel wrist piercing, for the classier folk.
14. Or these corseted wrist piercings.
15. OR these linked microdermal wrist piercings, which are extra tricky to insert into the arm.
16. These five opals pierced through THE HIP.
17. And this anatometal anchor cartilage piercing, which looks super normal now that you’ve seen everything else.
- Supporters and protesters have gathered at Trump's first rally since becoming president. He's scheduled to speak at 5pm ET 🗣 🇺🇸
- The most powerful storm in years to hit Southern California battered the region Friday with heavy rain and winds.
- A Washington DC public school has fired back at Education Secretary Betsy DeVos after she criticized its teachers.
- A gay teen was kicked out of his house, and people are loving how this rapper helped him out 🌈 💜