1. You have a mild anxiety attack when you arrive at a restaurant before your friends do.
2. And you texted a friend excitedly that one time you consciously decided to eat lunch alone, on purpose.
3. You feel incomplete if your weekends aren’t bookended with seeing your buds.
4. You always bring a gym buddy, even though you end up talking more than jogging.
5. That stereotype of women having to all go to the bathroom at the same time? You fulfill it perfectly.
6. You’ve slept on a friend’s couch before simply because your roommate was away and you didn’t want to sleep alone.
You're basically Jessa from Girls -- always on someone's sofa.
7. In fact, you will never outgrow sleepovers. You still get as giddy in anticipation as you did when you were four.
8. You’ve held off watching hot new Netflix series just so you could watch them with a friend.
9. And you can’t imagine going to a movie or concert without a pal because you need to react with someone!
10. You are comforted by the fact that, even if you could afford a studio apartment, you’d feel really lonely without a roommate.
11. Reading in a public place is distracting because you see happy groups of friends and immediately want to hang out with yours.
12. You’ve come to parties way later than planned because you didn’t want to go without your crew.
13. And you’ve waited far too late at parties for your friends because you still wanted to end the night with a trip to a diner.
14. You’ve planned your trips back home around when your friends would be there.
15. And you’ve brought your friends to dinner with your parents because the experience of free food and family time is only enhanced with a companion.
16. Even though shopping alone is much more productive, you’d rather spend a day goofing around the mall with your friends.
Why buy necessary sweaters when you can try on expensive wedding gowns for fun?