Just 21 Cute Dog And Cat Collars You Can Get On Amazon
Bowties, bells, and designer-inspired prints — extreme adorableness awaits.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A lush velvet and rose gold-toned collar that'll match the exact shade of your pupper's eyes. It's paired with a leash and comes in a pretty package, making it a perfect present as well.
2. A fall-themed collar with a removable felt accent tag (pumpkin, bat, or leaf) to help you get extra festive. It's the PSL of dog collars — if you don't have one, is it really autumn?
3. A Burberry-inspired bandana, bowtie collar, and leash set that works for both cats and dogs. It's made from a leather and cotton blend to make it as comfortable as it is classy, and comes with an optional bell for kitties and puppies.
4. A comfy, colorful leather collar you can customize with your dog's name, your phone number, and any other important info in huge, visible letters.
5. A lunar-themed collar (with a Sailor Moon-esque pendant) that easily snaps on and off. It also comes in a nice box so you can gift it to your friend who loves cats *and* astrology.
6. A gorgeous sushi-print collar (with optional bowtie) for your fish-loving furball. It also comes with a small bell and easy closure, so it's as practical as it is utterly adorable.
7. A simple floral-print collar with an easy clasp, perfect for everyday use or special occasions. It's also available as a harness and you can buy a matching leash, as well.
8. A trendy set that includes a cute cotton collar *and* matching friendship bracelet for you. Buy it for yourself or every cat owner who definitely sees their lil' floof as a BFF.
9. A precious print collar with removable bowtie ideal for special occasions like weddings. Works for both cats and dogs!
10. A sturdy, bohemian-print collar that goes perfectly with an outdoorsy, hike-loving pup. It's great if you want a fun print but prefer darker colors.
11. An adjustable, durable collar for cats and dogs featuring more fun and unique prints like donuts, bumble bees, or out-of-this-world planets.
12. A vibrant leather collar that adds a pop of color while also keeping your cat safe with a tiny metal bell. It's great if you're always struggling to find your kitty around the house.
13. A set of two charm-bracelet style cat collars complete with fun prints and matching bells for peak cuteness.
14. An earth-toned, heavy duty nylon collar with a control handle for bigger dogs. It also comes with a Velcro patch so you can attach a name tag, contact info, or a "in training/rescue/nervous" label.
16. A bright nylon collar with custom stitching you can use to spell out your cat's name and home address if you're scared they'll lose a tag.
17. A classic studded leather collar so your pup can look cool as heck. The studs also help discourage chewing and teething on the collar (which, just to be safe, is also very durable).
18. A tasteful three-pack of muted nylon collars with decorative flowers and small bells. Great if you want a fun accessory for your cat without getting too kitschy.
19. A rhinestone-studded velvet collar for peak feline fanciness. It comes with a bell and also works on small dogs if you wanna get your Elle Woods on.
20. An LED collar that lights up and makes your hidden dog super easy to spot even in pitch darkness. It's also great as a light source for when you walk your dog in the middle of the night.
21. A set of two pillowy cone collars – they come in fun shapes so even a sad vet visit can have a little lightness. They come with drawstrings to make them easily adjustable and maximally comfy for your kitty.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.