1. There are the clever entrepreneurs:
4. And the people who know what they want:
7. Even if it falls into a moral gray area:
10. Some embrace a new Craigslist experience:
12. Others become a little more skeptical:
15. Some are there for experiences that could only happen on Craigslist:
19. And some sad saps have their days ruined because of CL:
- Donald Trump claims Google's search engine was biased in burying bad news about his rival Hillary Clinton.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.
- "Hamilton" pulled back the curtain on race and Broadway, but these actors show how far theater still has to go 🎭