2. “[Men] have to respect that this is my choice. If there’s no respect, that means they don’t want me… you know, you have to stick up for your beliefs… just follow your own values.”
Adriana Lima was 27 when she consummated her marriage to basketball player Marko Jaric.
3. “It was he who called me several minutes later from the lobby of the hotel. To ask if I was all right. And then he told me: ‘If you really want to, I’ll be the first.’ And I answered him: ‘You’ll be the first. And the only.’”
Celine was 20 when she first had sex with her manager/husband, René Angélil.
5. “[I wish I learned] to love the way I looked earlier. I think I would have lost my virginity earlier than I did at 22. I had the public and all this pressure… I think I would have been much more in touch with myself.”
Brooke Shields stated her body image as a big factor in her not losing her virginity earlier.
9. “Afterwards we lay there and talked, and I could tell he was a really nice person. I commended myself for making a healthy, albeit hasty, partner choice. I really couldn’t wait to tell my mom.”
Lena was a sophomore in college when she lost her virginity to someone in college.
10. “If there’s virgins out there, I just want to let them know, it’s the hardest thing I’ve ever done in my life. Harder than training for the Olympics, harder than graduating from college, has been to stay a virgin before marriage.”
Olympic star Lolo Jones is still a virgin.
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩