1. The 2014 Golden Globes were Breaking Bad’s last chance to take home some gold and that they did.
2. First, Bryan Cranston won the award for Best Actor.
It was his fifth Golden Globe nomination and first win. His co-star Aaron Paul was nominated for Best Supporting Actor as well and though he lost to Jon Voight for Ray Donovan, he was still feeling good.
3. Right after Cranston’s win, Breaking Bad won for Best Television Drama.
It was the show’s second nomination and first win.
4. And after creator Vince Gilligan spoke, Aaron Paul brought the win home.
- Charlotte police will release video of Keith Lamont Scott's death today, the police chief says.
- The National Museum of African American History and Culture has officially opened in Washington, DC.