20 Things From Amazon That’ll Help Your Bird Get More Exercise
From teeny skateboards to colorful shredding toys, your bird will never be bored again.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A tiny basketball hoop for your parrot to practice its all-star dunks. It's great for challenging them mentally as well as physically!
2. A plastic "punching bag" complete with a bell to make your bird feel like they're in Rocky. It's also attached to a mirror for added stimulation.
3. An all-natural, hanging coconut shell toy that is 100% safe for your bb to peck and tear apart all day. The varying textures can be a welcome change for your bird *and* match any jungle-y decor.
4. A clear, plastic food storage ball so your bird can feel like it's "foraging" for its meal, just like it would in the wild. It's also tough enough to handle the pecking and is easy to clean.
5. An eye-catching wood block mobile your macaw won't be able to resist. It also comes with bells for added enticement so your bird will be anything but bored.
6. A bright-colored bell toy with two pull chains, each with an eye-catching bead to draw your bird's attention. It's simple, but enticing enough to keep them playing FOREVER.
7. A dangling cage toy made of wood and other natural materials, perfect for small-to-medium birds to climb on and peck at.
8. A woven-vine wall accessory that also comes with attached toys like porcupine balls, pacifiers, and other colorful goodies for your bird to endlessly poke at.
9. A geometric rubber ball with an inner bell — you can easily stash treats inside if your bird needs some motivation, and it's sturdy enough to handle a bit of wear and tear.
10. A vibrant chain-and-bell toy that your bird can tug at for ages but is still heavy-duty enough to make sure they never actually break it apart.
11. A clanking metal toy to bring out the inner musician in your parrot. It also comes with beads to give it an extra clang (but is durable enough for even bigger birds).
12. A hanging, multi-colored basket of knickknacks to encourage your bird's innate foraging instincts. With the assortment in textures and colors, there's bound to be something your parakeet will take an eye to.
13. A three-pack of neon-colored shredding toys filled with crinkly paper, bells, rattan balls, and other decorative accessories. Everything's packed tightly, so your bird won't be able to destroy this so easily.
14. A whopping SEVEN-pack of swinging chew toys for your bird to explore. The variety of shapes and textures will keep them engaged for a long time, and you can install some in their cage and some outside of it.
15. A bundle of beyond adorbs toys — including a mini skateboard (!), teensy converse sneaks, and a rainbow ring toss, which on top of being fun boosts your bird's cognitive skills.
16. A colorful parrot piñata that's filled with shreddable stuffing for your bird to pull out. Bonus: all the materials are eco-friendly and recyclable!
17. An outdoor (read: outside their cage) playground complete with swinging perches, a moving bridge, and a ladder for your bird to climb.
18. A shreddable "kebob" of biodegradable, fibrous wood that your bird will love ripping apart. It's described as "bird catnip" because of how magnetizing it is.
19. A nine-pack of bright "bird bagels" made of bird-safe cardboard. Instead of splintering, these peel off into tiny pieces and last longer.
20. A spiral rope perch that your birds can climb to get some leg exercise. Plus, there's a little bell at the end for them to jingle once they've made it to the end.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.