21 Pet Products From Amazon That Your Feathery Friend Will Love
Everything from mini skateboards (yes, you heard that right) to hemp oil that can do it all.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A colorful, dangling chew toy made of all-natural rope and wood to keep your parrot visually, physically, and mentally stimulated every day.
2. A combination wooden perch and mirror which can entertain your finch (or provide a feeling of temporary companionship if their mate is gone).
3. A bundle of stimulating toys — namely, a mini skateboard, bb converse shoes, and colorful hoops — to keep your parakeet newly engaged every day. (But also, mini skateboard! Hello, future TikTok star coming thru~.)
4. A sleekly-designed playstand that you can easily customize with their favorite feeders and toys (and store extra food or supplies underneath). Plus, it's mobile if you want to give your bird a slight change of scenery from time to time.
5. A tiny, impossibly adorable basketball hoop and ball set to mentally enthrall your parakeet and teach them a new, NBA-approved trick.
6. A soothing, natural hemp oil supplement that not only calms your parrot, but also has extra vitamins said to improve their feather, skin, and overall health.
7. A transparent, ventilated carrier so you can easily transport your featherbaby without distressing them at all (or having to lug around a heavy cage). The open sunroof also gives them a *perfect* view of the outside world.
8. A sturdy, bright-colored sand-and-wood perch that naturally helps file your bird's beak and nails. You can easily install it in any metal cage thanks to its built-in bolts.
9. A geometric, jingling rubber toy you can stuff with your bird's fave treats or food. They'll peck and kick it for hours, or do some foraging of their own.
10. A vibrant, portable gym with rainbow toys, feeder cups, and a mess-preventing bottom tray to give your small-to-medium-sized bird everything they need in one spot. Assembly is required, but is fairly simple and assures the stand is sturdy enough for your bb.
11. A durable, multi-color spiral "bungee" rope your cockatoo can climb and play on all day. There's also a little bell at the end for them to nudge and reach for.
12. A little metal rod you can use to skewer fresh fruits and vegetables in your bird's cage — guaranteed to be their favorite new treat.
13. A set of simple stainless-steel bowls you can easily screw into the cage. And, as a bonus, they come with two free rattan balls, just as a special treat for your bird.
14. A big bag of vitamin-rich parrot food (specifically seeds, nuts, kernels, and dry pellets) to help promote healthier skin and plumage.
15. A pack of brightly-colored, safe-to-eat shreddable toys that have hidden blocks and bells to keep your bird pulling out confetti for hours.
16. A stackable, divided cage if your birds loooove going at it when they share a space. It's also mobile and has an extra lower shelf for storage.
17. A safe spray-on cage cleaner that removes bird waste from the cage and accessories without using chemicals like alcohol, bleach, ammonia, or chlorine.
18. A wooden swinging ladder you can attach across both sides of the cage to promote more leg movement for your cockatiel (and make them feel like they're going on a little adventure every day).
19. A hangable cuttlebone supplement enriched with vitamins like omega 3 and vitamin B1 which are said to support healthy bones and feathers. (PS: it's great for pet turtles and snails, too!)
20. A vet-recommended multivitamin that is said to help with everything from feather or weight loss to maintaining overall health so your birdie beebs live longer.
21. A pack of mini corn cobs you can let your bird peck at raw — or quickly pop in the microwave for a movie night treat.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.