35 Times You Realized The "Sex And The City" Women Were Terrible Role Models
Which, to be fair, was like 95% of the time.
1. When Charlotte revealed the drawbacks of spending an evening at a man's home:
2. When Samantha pointed out a flaw that just can't be fixed.
3. When Miranda, while on the phone with a close friend while sitting on a couch in a studio apartment in NYC, decided it's ok to vent:
4. That time Carrie chose a magazine over food:
5. When Carrie professed her feelings via drunk phone call.
6. When Carrie made the most obnoxious drive-thru order in the world:
7. When Samantha suggested having intentional hate sex:
8. When Samantha broke it off with a perfect guy because:
9. When Carrie thought that physically ducking from a computer would help her avoid a guy online.
10. When Carrie put pressure on Big to tell her that she was his soulmate.
11. When Samantha made clear her skewed priorities in life:
12. When Samantha actively tried to upstage a baby shower:
Baby showers are never competition to begin with.
13. When Carrie thought that her best friend was alcohol:
14. When Carrie based part of her decision to move to Paris on this flawed logic:
15. When Carrie asked this on a first date with Mr. Big:
16. When Samantha jumped to hasty conclusions:
17. When Carrie brushed off her anger with Big as just "being herself":
18. When Samantha addressed herself as such:
19. When Carrie added her own "twist" to a fairytale
20. When Carrie equated singledom with wisdom:
21. When Samantha did this:
22. When Carrie said this dumb thing:
23. When Carrie expressed her very ageist views:
24. When Samantha assured us that sex fixes all problems:
25. When this was considered to be healthy:
26. When Carrie proposed some interesting possibilities for spending the day:
27. When the girls embraced mystery weed like it was NBD:
28. When Charlotte believed finding true love has a time limit:
29. When Miranda dubbed dildos as unacceptable party favors:
30. When Samantha wanted to be Ernest Hemingway:
31. When Carrie nonchalantly shrugged off therapy:
32. Miranda's bizarro views on cunnilingus:
33. Carrie's disinterest in labeling her relationship with Big:
34. When Samantha wanted to roll with a new crew:
35. And when Samantha did this:
Of course, sometimes they had their moments of wisdom: