1. The dress Raven Baxter made for a design contest:
2. The $110 Style Shack hip-huggers Lizzie McGuire bought to win Best Dressed:
3. The pants Jo McGuire, Lizzie's mom, found bargain hunting:
4. The comic dress that Alex Russo ruined before Mr. Frenchy's fashion show:
5. The cat sweater Miley Stewart got from Robbie Ray for her birthday:
6. And Oliver Oken's matching dog version:
7. The green sequinned hat Ryan Evans ~werked~ in High School Musical.
8. The 3-arm and no-neck sweater London Tipton knit for Maddie Fitzpatrick at Christmas:
9. Cory Baxter's "eating pants" that got filled with pickled artichoke mashed potatoes:
10. The loosely tied tie Maddie wore as part of her candy-counter-girl uniform:
11. The red unicorn sweater Lizzie's grandmother gave to her for Picture Day:
12. The one-of-a-kind "Crazy 10 Minute Sale" jacket Alex and Gigi fought over:
13. The dress Raven created for London in That's So Suite Life of Hannah Montana:
14. Chad Danforth's "I Majored in Vacation" High School Musical 2 tee:
15. Literally all of Harper Finkel's weird AF outfit pieces:
16. And, of course, Larry Tudgeman's one and only collared shirt:
*talking mirror approves*
Did you know you can sign up for a BuzzFeed account and create your own Community posts? Get started here!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!