If you were alive and thriving during the summers of 2006 to 2008, you've surely seen (and terribly miss!) the Disney Channel Games.
1. The entire thing was commentated by Phil Lewis and Brian Stepanek, aka Mr. Moseby and Arwin Hawkhauser.
2. All of your faves were fetuses:
3. Okay but Jason Earles was literally 35 years old:
4. It got weird at times and you had no idea what was going on:
5. We could collect trading cards and download them from DisneyChannelGames.com:
Cooler than Pokémon? I think so.
6. We were provided with ~extremely insightful~ information about the athletes:
7. The events were hardcore, grueling tests of athleticism:
8. Vanessa Hudgens beat Miley Cyrus in an iconic game of Rock, Paper, Scissors:
2-0. Ouh, that's gotta hurt.
10. The behind-the scenes-drama was REAL:
Like the time Selena Gomez and Nick Jonas sat next to each other on the bus.
11. Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez were still BFFs:
13. We got to see inside the "Olympic Village":
14. And, of course, Zac Efron and his flippy hair were there and seemed to be having a good time.
Those were the days! *sighs*
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!