1. Your glamorous mom and dad ensure that your look is always on point,
*envies a 3-year-old's wardrobe*
2. and, when you're the same size, you share their clothes.
3. You attend your parents' parties and mingle with their A-list guests —
Malia and Sasha Obama get it.
4. or just simply have them invite their famous friends over to meet you.
*wishes to be Cindy Crawford's kid so I too can make pizza with Harry Styles*
5. You inherit the unmistakable good looks of your birth givers,
6. and their fame-worthy talent.
7. You sit front row at your mommy and daddy's sold-out shows,
8. cameo in their music videos,
9. and act in their movies.
10. You are your mother and father's go-to red carpet date,
That discrete dab tho.
11. and their biggest cheerleader when they win at award shows.
Like Zahara and Shiloh Jolie-Pitt at the 2015 Kids Choice Awards.
12. You hang out with the children of other celebrities,
13. and dazzle the world with your super cool, unique name,
Blue + Ivy.