1. When you wash your hands and need to dry them, but the towel is damp:
2. When you clean the kitchen sink drain:
3. When you clean out the fridge and have to throw out spoiled food:
4. When something cold in a plastic bag touches your skin:
5. When someone else's wet hair touches you:
6. When the wet shower curtain clings to your naked, vulnerable body:
7. When you have to pick up wet paper:
8. When you sit down somewhere, and the seat's still warm:
9. When you dump your lunch out of your Tupperware, and it's still the shape of the container:
10. Or when all the oil and fat in your leftovers have solidified:
11. When you smell or taste cold coffee:
12. When you've just showered but now need to take a dump:
13. When you're walking around tall buildings and keep getting mysterious wet drips on you:
14. The way your hand smells after holding metal:
15. Stepping in a puddle:
16. Stepping in a puddle — with socks on.
The stories in this post were shared by readers in the BuzzFeed Brasil Facebook group.
This post was translated from Portuguese.