By now, you have definitely heard of a little Netflix show called Tidying Up with Marie Kondo, which debuted on Netflix at the start of the year.
The 8-episode series follows around home organization guru and author of The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up Marie Kondo as she shares tips on how to get your home and life in order. And people have been going nuts — and sharing their results on social media:
1. Twitter user @ligadoemserie said they were able to clean up their whole house in four hours and got rid of five bags of stuff.
2. and @thaiseloisa's closet now looks like it was taken straight out of a personal organizer's actual home!
3. Meanwhile, @lulinah's t-shirt drawers will legit give you that warm fuzzy feeling inside.
4. Same with this shot, from @luiza2theletter:
5. And these before and after shots of @MinParreira's office make us believe in a better world for all home offices everywhere:
6. Look at all that space that Instagram user @sabrinastpaula freed up in her wardrobe:
7. Don't you want to just bury your face in these sets of drawers, from @nadiamillon?
8. Now this is a tidy af wardrobe, from @iMaryannie:
9. And let their before and after pics convince you that you, too, can experience life-changing magic:
10. And finally, if Marie Kondo isn't proud of this drawer shot from @gabi_bacelar, I know I am!
This post was translated from Portuguese.