1. A Fenty Beauty by Rihanna matte liquid foundation that's vegan, has buildable coverage and is available in 50 tones, so you're bound to find the right one for you. This formula from is best for oily, combination and normal skin, and it's an Allure Best of Beauty award winner, as well as a Sephora community favorite.
2. A bottle of silicone-free Bread Beauty Supply hair oil to increase shine, tame frizz and soothe damage. This oil is friendly for all hair types, is Black-owned, and is an Allure 2020 Best of Beauty Award Winner.
3. A Drunk Elephant protini polypeptide moisturizer because everyone wants a product that will truly nourish, moisturize and strengthen their skin. This clean formula will visibly improve your skin, especially for folks who are dealing with loss of firmness, aging, dullness and uneven texture.
4. An LYS beauty cream blush that's excellent for dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles. The vegan and fragrance-free formula has a satin finish and creamy composition — perfect for getting your glow going.
5. A Floral Street "Sunflower Pop" eau de parfum with notes of bergamot, bellini accord and raw honey, so you'll feel like you're one with nature. Inspired by Van Gogh's art, this vegan scent + your beauty = a true work of art.
6. A Topicals masque for dry, sensitive or eczema-prone skin that'll fight redness and dryness, while making your pores feel hydrated and smooth.
7. A Youth To The People exfoliant because you deserve a gentle and effective way to remove dead skin cells, even tone and smooth texture. This clean, alcohol-free hydrating liquid exfoliant is especially good for treating acne.
8. A Pattern by Tracee Ellis Ross curl gel that's made without parabens, phthalates and formaldehydes, so you'll feel great about using it daily. This Black-owned cream is full of aloe vera, coconut oil and cacay oil to make your hair feel nourished and supported.
9. A Huda Beauty eyeshadow palette because who doesn't love a good mix of matte, shimmer and metallic shades?! This find is a Sephora community favorite and versatile enough to wear day and night. GLAM.
10. An ILIA hydrating lip balm to add that extra oomph that regular chapsticks can't give you. This nourishing balm has a beautiful natural finish that adds such a beautiful and rich color to your makeup routine. Simply divine.
11. A Youth To The People superfood antioxidant cleanser that's made without sulfates, eliminates buildup in pores and will refresh your cleansing routine.
12. A JVN strengthening conditioner to restore damaged, over-processed and delicate hair to its former glory. This silicone-free product from Jonathan Van Ness's new line is great for color care and even has sustainable packaging. 🌈
13. An Urban Decay glide-on waterproof eyeliner pencil that won't drag or snag on your eyelid while you're doing your makeup, and won't smudge once it dries. Plus, it's available in 34 shades, including glitters and metallics.
14. An Armani Beauty liquid matte lipstick to give you deep color while also hydrating your lips — which, as you liquid lipstick aficionados out there know, is basically impossible to find.
15. A Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez volumizing mascara so you can get a curling, volumizing and lengthening effect, for a lush, stunning.
16. A The Ordinary retinoid 2% serum emulsion so you can combat fine lines, wrinkles, dullness and uneven texture with a powerful and extremely affordable formula. It's also free from oil, alcohol, silicone, nuts, gluten and fragrance. AND it's vegan and cruelty-free! Remember, it's never too early to start taking care of your skin.
17. A NARS radiant creamy concealer to correct, contour, highlight and all-around perfect your skin. This medium-coverage formula will last up to 16 hours, so you'll be covered pretty much the entire day!
18. A Fenty Beauty by Rihanna matte lipstick that'll be one of your new favorites to throw into your lip color rotation. With a focus on universal shades that fit many skin tones, you'll adore the versatility. Thank you (again), RiRi.
19. A Pat McGrath Labs powder blush for the days you want to embrace your inner goddess. This paraben and phthalate-free blendable color with a silky finish will make you feel spectacular. Gorgeous!
20. A MILK MAKEUP eyeshadow and concealer primer because you want your product to stay locked in and bright all day long. Perfect for your eyelids and under-eyes, this product will prevent creasing, fading and smudging.
21. A Dyson Supersonic hairdryer to tame frizz and increase your hair's shine. This hairdryer, which comes with five attachments, works with multiple hair types and protects your hair from any excess heat damage. With this, you can get a salon-grade blowout every morning!
22. A Laura Mercier translucent loose setting powder that'll keep your makeup set and vibrant all day. No need to worry about flashback in photos, either. The shades are actually translucent and will work on many different skin tones.
23. A Sol de Janeiro body cream to help with the loss of firmness and dryness. The warm and spicy scent makes this iconic product immediately recognizable. It even adds a little bit of shimmer to your skin! 🌞
24. A Chanel Bleu eau de Toilette that'll make you smell earthy, woodsy, and generally amazing. With notes of citrus accord and sandalwood cedar, this gender-neutral scent will make you feel (and smell!) incredible.
25. A FORVR Mood mini candle gift set because you need smome ~spicy~ candles to vibe out with. The floral and woodsy scent of these four mini candles will make you swoon — as will their charming messages. Light these next time you're getting in the mood. 😏
26. A Melt Cosmetics liquid highlighter for a radiant finish to your daily makeup routine. The hydrating formula is vegan and full of liquid pearl pigments — yes. literally! Shine bright like a...pearl.
27. A Danessa Myricks Beauty balm contour to carve out those cheekbones like you're a marble statue, baby. This medium coverage contour with a natural finish will enhance your natural features. Plus, it's blendable and buildable!
28. An Olaplex No. 4 bond maintenance shampoo that's a cult classic, and for a good reason — this product is known for how well it protects color, while also keeping hair healthy.
29. A Tatcha overnight serum-in-cream treatment so even while you're sleeping, you can take care of your skin. Made with hyaluronic acid, this product is great for redness and aging. You'll wake up each day glowing.
30. A Grande Cosmetics mini lash and brow serum set perfect for taking on the go. This set will make your brows and eyelashes longer, fuller and healthier. Pretty cool, huh?!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.