1. A 24-count set of Mighty Patch pimple stickers to help heal those pesky bumps *and* keep you from picking at your skin. Best for oily, combination or acne-prone skin, these patches can be worn during the day without drawing too much attention to themselves. So no need to keep staring in the mirror and frowning at that red pimple that, of course, popped up in the middle of the night. 👏
2. An Oster cordless/rechargeable wine bottle opener that will make you want to buy more bottles of wine just so you can test it out! The foil cutter easily removes seals, and the push button removes the cork in seconds. You'll never again have to worry about fighting with a wine corkscrew, or frantically googling how to open a bottle with weird household items. *Sigh of relief.*
3. A cut-and-keep produce saver so you can keep your fruits and veggies fresh for WAY longer. No need to worry about wasting food when you're trying new recipes or incorporating small amounts of organic ingredients — this stretchy device snaps shut, keeping your produce fresh without wasting a plastic bag. Finally, my fridge doesn't have to be a tomato graveyard.
4. A flexible vent brush, because no one wants to be constantly sneezing from the air coming out of your nasty, dusty vents (sorry). The short nylon brushes are perfect for those super hard-to-reach spots, and work on multiple surfaces. You can use them clean the lint trap in your dryer and your AC vent, along with plenty of other places. Watching those cleaning TikToks might actually pay off, huh?
5. A feline hair remover tool for cleaning up after your kitty before their fur overtakes your entire home. The roller picks up hair from furniture and other surfaces, without ever needing a refill. Maybe now you'll finally be able to wear a black sweater. Puuurrfect. 😺
6. A flexible silicone jar spatula so you can FINALLY get the last bit of PB out of the jar. Use this flexible tool to scrape the inside of jars or cans — no more stuck marinara sauce or wasted mayo. You're just going to be saving the planet, NBD.
7. A set of three100% New Zealand wool dryer balls that'll make sure your clothes have fewer wrinkles, less static and a shorter drying time every time they go through the dryer. Save time and energy without synthetic fragrances or dyes.
8. A stoneware and matte clay wax warmer because this scented candle alternative gives you all the soothing scents of your fave candles, minus the flame or wick. Plus, look how gorgeous the design is. We're smitten.
9. A plastic bag holder/ dispenser, so you don't have to just shove all of your used plastic bags under the sink until you *literally* can't anymore. Now it'll be easy to conserve bags and use them properly, rather than letting them go to waste or get shoved in random spots.
10. A traditional stainless-steel safety razor for that perfect shave. Say goodbye to annoying razor bumps, stubble and in-grown hairs. These blades yield a SUPER close shave and last a very long time — plus, you're creating less waste than you would using a disposable razor.
11. A 24-pack of natural, plastic-free jumbo straws so you can drink guilt-free without dealing with limp or awkward cardboard straws. These compostable and dishwasher-safe straws work great for hot and cold drinks alike.
12. A two pack of Woolite self-cleaning lint brushes because who wants to walk around with lint all over their clothes?! Use this reusable and double-sided tool at home or on the go for any fabric item, and say goodbye to annoying pet dander, lint or hair. You'll notice a huge difference.
13. A reusable spray bottle and all-purpose cleaner concentrate kit so you can avoid buying a ton of replacement spray bottles and cleaners. The formula works on most surfaces while getting rid of unwanted grease, dirt and grime. Spray away, without worrying about having to run out and buy a new bottle!
14. A jar opener for those seemingly impossible-to-open lids. No more sore wrists, red faces or grunts of fury once you outsource your pickle jars to this tool. Love!!!
15. A FoodSaver vacuum sealer so your food can last up to five times — yes, you heard us right, five times — longer in the freezer. It'll help you void pesky freezer burn, too. Food for days, huh?
16. A portable silicone cable organizer to help you avoid frayed or kinked cords. Plus, it's an easy way to transport your phone and computer charger. You can even keep charging while the cords are wrapped up.
17. A rug pad so your rug doesn't slip and slide around the room. It works on hard or soft surfaces, and will also extend the life of your rug's fabric. And if it's too big, you can easily trim this pad with scissors.
18. A Conair fabric shaver to get rid of all the super pesky pilling on your favorite clothes or furniture. With three different settings and a detachable lint catcher, you can help make your clothes look like they're brand new (or, at least, like you haven't had them since college).
19. An eight-piece set of interlocking drawer organizers so your "junk" drawer can become your "useful" drawer. Stress be gone!
20. A Neutrogena anti-residue shampoo because you do *not* want your hair full of gunk and buildup. Using this treatment once a week will help get rid of what's left behind from all your hair products, and keep your hair from getting greasy and dull.
21. A two-pack of clip-on toothbrush covers so you can throw you toothbrush in your overnight bag, keep it in your medicine chest, or keep it on your sink without worrying about all manner of ~grossness~ coming into contact with your bristles.
22. A multi-use hook for strollers and shopping carts that can hold your purse or bags, lightening the load on your shoulders *and* preventing them from getting stolen. Though it's sold for use with strollers, this clip can be held or hooked to any item.
23. A stackable slide-out drawer organizer so you can make sure your toiletry items are easy to find and in reach. Now you'll be able to easily see everything you need, prevent spills and make sure you're not taking up any valuable counter space. Nifty!
24. A stainless-steel tub drain protector for catching all the hair or extra debris that would otherwise clog your drain. This stopper is rust-free and can be used for the tub or shower, making it easier than ever to keep your bathroom clean.
25. A clip-on LED book light to make it easier to read in bed, on the plane or in other dimly lit areas. Bid au revoir to strained eyes or "oops I read without enough light" headaches.
26. An Orajel antiseptic rinse that's designed especially for treating mouth sores, so you can get some much-needed relief from painful canker sores, cheek bites, and overall mouth irritation. For folks using dentures, retainers or other oral devices: You need this.
27. A hibiscus-scented solid shampoo bar with a handy ribbon string, so you can go plastic-free in your morning routine. This bar lathers up into a shampoo for damaged hair, so you'll be saving the planet *and* your over-processed hair.
28. A tube of gel super glue to fix any accidents in your home. The gel formula makes it less drippy, which means you can apply it to porous or vertical surfaces without worrying about it leaking and making a super mess.
29. A 20,000mAh power bank so your phone doesn't run out of charge while you're out on the town. Gone are the days of stopping in a Starbucks or finding a random outlet to get some extra juice to stay safe or call a friend. Worth it!
30. A six-outlet surge protector with a 6-inch cord, so you can charge every device you'd need at the same time AND lay in bed while doing it.
31. A bottle of organic nail polish remover in lavender so you can carefully and safely remove the color from your nails, instead of paying extra at the salon or spending time picking away polish. Plus, it's infused with real flowers!!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.