1. Call about your order and having none of your order info.
2. Ask if you get a "nice guy" discount.
3. Call at exactly the moment the phone line opens.
4. Call one minute before the phone line closes.
5. Tell me all of your grand ideas for the company
6. Blame me personally for shipping issues.
8. Have a bizarre name and get annoyed when I ask you to spell it out.
9. Spend 8 minutes explaining your question.
10. Threaten to give us a bad review.
11. Get mad at me that we don't have a product we made in 2011.
12. Call on Christmas Eve and demand you receive your order by Christmas morning.
13. Have an email address like, firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Hit on me.
15. Ask me to pass a message to xyz important person in a different department.
16. Call from an extremely loud place.
17. Refer to me by the name of the company I work for.
18. Call and ask about the price of every item.
19. Last but not least, condescend me.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!