31 Things From Target That’ll Inexpensively Keep Your Fall Wardrobe On-Trend
Autumn is in the air, and for an inexpensive wardrobe updater, this list will be your go-to for new clothes to "fall" in love with.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A quarter zip-up high neck pullover sweatshirt as sweet and soft as a Creamsicle bar! The ultra-cotton fabric gives it the coziest feel for fall mornings and evenings.
2. A leopard print fabric face mask with interchangeable ties because you can never have enough REALLY CUTE masks, plus these colors are simply perfect for the season.
3. A classic distressed denim trucker jacket that's impossible to wear and not to feel like the coolest person who's ever existed.
4. An uber-elegant short-sleeve A-line asymmetrical knit dress with an impeccably cool turtleneck bodice. Wear this with nicest heels and take endless glamour shots with a self-timer.
5. An eye-catching pair of Spanx faux leather leggings so trendy, sparkly, and fun it's like wearing liquid silver.
6. A spacious zip-top tote handbag with more than enough to room to carry all your cool weather essentials, from chapstick and elastic bands to pretty scarves and extra face masks.
7. A pair of high-rise plaid ankle length pants for running errands, and neutral enough to always match your mask. Add a pair of canvas sneakers for a little edge.
8. A long-sleeve chore jacket you'll look sharp in while getting every single chore and errand on your list done before the fall sun sets early.
9. A drop dead gorgeous long-sleeve blouse for when you really want to impress and keep all eyes on you during a Zoom conference call.
10. A pair of high-waisted brushed jersey leggings with side pockets (yes, actual athletic pants with pockets) to hold your keys, phone, iPod, or that protein bar for right after your work-out.
11. A sturdy pair of slip-on canvas sneakers because you deserve to keep your feet comfy, snug, and supported no matter what you're wearing or busy doing all day.
12. A puff long-sleeve sweater dress that looks and feels great with long boots, tights, leggings, and even your fave old pair of tennis shoes.
13. A simple yet stylish chain tassel necklace you can wear over a casual dress or blouse to really make a statement!
14. A comfy plaid long-sleeve oversized button-down shirt, because honestly, plaid is an autumnal necessity in every wardrobe.
15. A sleek pair of Chelsea rain boots that'll keep your feet warm and dry no matter what Mother Nature throws your way. Add tights or long-sleeve patterned socks for some fun flair.
16. A retro-looking faux fur sherpa jacket with cute, super convenient front snaps for easy wear and layering. Plus, bonus for pockets!
17. A pair of cable fleece-lined tights you'll be thankful you own once the weather starts to dip below 50 degrees. Prepare to live your Blair Waldorf Gossip Girl fantasy.
18. A founcy long-sleeve soft bow blouse featuring delightfully smooth silk fabric and just the right amount of vintage charm.
19. A pair of relaxed high-rise tapered cropped jeans that'll never leave you feeling blue when you slip them on.
20. A pair of high-rise corduroy skinny jeans you can pair with loafers and a big fluffy coat to keep cozy during early morning walks.
21. A chenille open-front cardigan excellent for those days when you need to layer as the indoor and outdoor temperatures wildly fluctuate.
22. A versatile mini convertible backpack to crossbody bag you can proudly tote along to the mall, farmers market, or even for some outdoor apple picking.
23. An adorable puff long-sleeve scoop neck fitted T-shirt with ribbed construction and a scooped neckline. Pair with a red skirt and boots and feel like the world's most famous style blogger.
24. A pair of Skechers performance athletic shoes to wear whether you're talking a quick stroll around the neighborhood or running a cross-country marathon. The lightweight design and breathable mesh fabric make these shoes a winning choice.
25. A trend-setting The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror Halloween long-sleeve graphic T-shirt for cozying up by the fire in with a hot mug of tea or cider.
26. A pair of large mix floral net tights, because what could be more glamorous than keeping your legs warm and showing them off with a stunning print at the same time?
27. A snuggly sweatshirt featuring a classic crewneck and breathable, cozy fabric that you'll want in every color it comes in.
28. A water-resistant rain jacket so you can pull up the hood, snap it shut, and hide inside of! Keep toasty and dry whenever it starts to pour out of absolutely nowhere. (That's fall for ya).
29. A stylish denim trucker jacket to slip into when it's time to rake the leaves...and then jump into a massive pile of! Add leggings and then have a friend take lots of photos.
30. A beautiful pair of celestial drop earrings shaped like vibrant suns. They'll add glow, sunshine, and sparkle to any look.
31. A faux leather balloon long-sleeve shift dress, because no matter if you dress it up or down, with cowboy boots or leopard heels, it's bringing the "wow" factor to your wardrobe.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.