31 Target Products You’ll Probably Find Helpful If Your Hair And Skin Are Always Dry This Time Of Year
Turn your hair and skin from dry to ultra fly with these incredibly helpful (and affordable) finds.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An Honest Company conditioning detangler that not only smells like a delicious orange Creamsicle (um, yum) — it's also designed to turn all types of tresses smooth and silky while helping get rid of nasty tangles.
2. A hydrating hand mask aka a pair of moisturized mittens for your poor parched paws. Enriched with avocado oil, these babies are not only highly effective, they're *touchscreen friendly*, so you can continue to scroll through TikTok for the 15–20 minutes you gotta keep 'em on.
3. And a hydrating foot mask because your toes *totally* deserve the same royal treatment that your hands do. Grab these and the hand masks and you've got yourself an at-home day at the spa — courtesy of the healing power of avocados, of course.
4. A moisturizing and blurring primer that's perfect for wearing under your foundation as it's incredibly light, smooth, and will make your dry face feel like silk. It's prime time, baby.
5. A SheaMoisture 100% pure argan oil rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids that works for both hair *and* skin. One little pump goes a long way in controlling hair frizz, fighting dryness, and moisturizing your whole body from head to toe.
6. A Garnier Fructis nourishing shampoo if dry hair has been driving you absolutely *coconuts* lately (sorry not sorry).
7. A nutrient-packed prebiotic moisturizer that works hard to soften, smooth, and clear skin, all while purifying your pores. Bonus: It's great for all skin types, including sensitive.
8. An Herbal Essences repairing hair mask ideal for dry, damaged hair (which most of us are quite prone to when the temperature drops). Featuring multilayered scents of orange, white florals, and coconut, it'll leave you feeling (and smelling) like you just took a trip to the salon.
9. A tube of Aquaphor healing ointment guaranteed to become your new bestie this winter — it works great on healing everything from chapped lips to dry hands and feet. You can even apply it to minor burns!
10. A facial moisturizer with SPF 30 sunscreen and niacinamide to boost all of its benefits for dry skin. This long-lasting, hydrating formula is perfect for everyday wear, giving you a hydrated and simply radiant look.
11. An Aveeno eczema therapy moisturizer that I am personally *obsessed* with — it soothes the redness, dryness, and itchiness caused by the dreaded "rash the itches," and helps to prevent that pesky eczema from coming back. Oh yeah, and it's earned the National Eczema Association Seal of Approval. What a winner!
12. A SheaMoisture conditioner made for thick, curly hair in need of a little TLC. This special formula softens and detangles, infusing curls and coils with much needed nourishment without weighing down your hair. Essentially, it's a health smoothie for your locks.
13. A Dr. Scholl's cracked heel balm perfect to keep in your medicine cabinet, or right at your bedside so you can moisturize your poor feet right before you drift off into dreamland. Featuring an easy-to-use application stick, it gets right into all those uncomfortable cracks and thick, tough patches.
14. A two-pack of Burt's Bees lip balm that not only tastes great and keeps your lips smooth and moisturized, but also leaves a delightful minty tingle that lasts all day long.
15. An OGX damage-repairing shampoo for when your do is feeling dead and could use some serious help being brought back to life. Formulated with vanilla bean extract and infused with perfume oil, it'll also leave you smelling like a sweet spring day.
16. A Gold Bond healing hand cream that you'll seriously want to keep in your car, your purse, your desk, and really *anywhere* else you can easily grab it and get some quick, much needed deep dry skin relief. I've got to hand it to them: This stuff is gold.
17. A Function of Beauty straight-hair conditioner base with avocado oil to take your hair from awfully dry to amazingly soft. The conditioner can be customized with the brand's booster shots. Plus, it's cruelty-free and sustainable, with a bottle made from recycled plastic — so you know you're doing your part in saving the planet, helping animals, and conditioning your hair.
18. A SheaMoisture leave-in conditioner spray that's blended with nourishing shea butter and manuka honey and is basically a hair MVP. Not only will it protect hair from up-to-450-degree heat, it detangles, reconditions, hydrates, *and* strengthens your hair with each spritz. Talk about a hard-working multitasker.
19. A dry skin sheet mask – it works to restore, rejuvenate, and replenish your thirsty facial dermis like a big, cold drink of water on a sweltering summer's day.
20. A Mario Badescu facial spray with aloe, cucumber and green tea that's my personal go-to in the summer for an instant "ahh" of relief — but also works just as well in the wintertime when it comes waking up my dull, tired, dehydrated skin that's gone far too long without a proper bask in the sun.
21. A hydrating shampoo that works well on all hair types, turning stiff strands into plush, velvety pieces you'll want to run your hands through over and over again.
22. A hydrating eye mask to bring new life to tired, puffy, stressed under-eyes. These under-eye masks instantly cool and hydrate dry and combination skin with special contoured, caffeine-boosted skin gel pads.
23. A bottle of scalp-and-hair-strengthening oil specially formulated to combat split ends, scalp dryness, and all manner of other winter hair unhappiness. This versatile blend of essential oils and natural ingredients can be used on all types and textures of hair, too.
24. A Dove moisturizing conditioner to add to your daily grooming routine ASAP, especially if you're prone to dry hair, breakage, and general damage. In addition to softening and smoothing, this helps keep your locks hydrated, so they won't be damaged by the wintry elements.
25. A Sally Hansen nail and cuticle oil that you'll be delighted to have *on hand* (get it?) when 'tis the season for peeling, cracking, and splitting. Banish all that for good with this fast-acting, vitamin-rich formula.
26. A shea sugar body scrub – it'll help you get rid of dead, dull skin during shower or bath time, resulting in a radiant glow and overall refined skin texture.
27. An E.l.f. lip exfoliator that comes in three delectable flavors and is infused with a sugary-sweet mix of vitamin E, shea butter, and avocado, grape, and jojoba oils for a truly conditioned set of smackers. Seriously, they're so good, you'll want to try them all.
28. A Vaseline dry-hands lotion to reach for when the temperature begins to dip unreasonably low and your hands are in desperate need of fast, dependable relief. Really, you can never go wrong with Vaseline.
29. An Allure Best of Beauty award-winning brightening facial scrub filled with great ingredients like revitalizing sea kelp to peel and gently exfoliate the skin, French green clay to draw out impurities, and Madonna leaf (fancy, right?) to brighten up your beautiful face. Get ready for ultimate skin wellness.
30. A hair masque with papaya butter, coconut oil, and hemp seed oil that will help you kick frizz to the curb once and for all. Prepare to be left with shiny, bouncy, voluminous curls and waves.
31. And a Twist by Ouidad deeply hydrating hair mask that is absolutely outstanding for resetting and restoring a do damaged by various chemicals and environmental stressors (like, you know, freezing winds, sleet, snow, radiator heat, and extreme dryness). Your hair can be tamed.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.