We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A nifty Ninja Express chopper for making everything from sauces and soups to that incredible salsa recipe you've been meaning to try for ages.
2. A super convenient wood top kitchen island that's easy to move around, and it comes loaded with storage space for all your cookware and essentials.
3. A stainless-steel sink organizer to save counter space while keeping your sponges, scrubbers, and soap dispensers dry, upright and ready for work on a moment's notice.
4. A seven-piece plastic bag clip set that makes keeping all of your snack foods fresh an absolute cinch. Plus, they come with magnets so you can mount them on the fridge when they're not in use.
5. A durable, dishwasher-safe 1.5-quart brown sugar container with a hinged flip lid and clearly displayed measurement markings. There's even extra help from the uber-cool clay disk inside the lid that you can pop in to help soften your sugar. How sweet it is.
6. A seven-egg everyday egg cooker including a poaching tray, omelette bowl, boiling tray, measuring cup, and recipe guide, because you always deserve to have a quick, delicious breakfast any way you like it.
7. An envy-inducing large container lid organizer that includes five long, adjustable dividers and holds up to nine round and square lids. Keep your drawers clutter-free and let them be a source of storage frustration no more.
8. A mint 7-gallon step trash can designed to keep out curious pets and children and generally avoid pesky messes with its clever locking lid. Plus, it blends in to just about any kitchen aesthetic and is super pretty.
9. A brilliant two-in-one breakfast sandwich maker complete with a timer for quick, fresh grab 'n' go meals on those mornings you'd prefer not to do much cooking. One sandwich only takes five minutes, so it's perfect for family brekkie, too.
10. An adorable K-Mini single serve Keurig coffee maker that seriously fits anywhere, rendering it *chef's kiss* for small spaces. Make delish teas, coffee, and hot cocoa in minutes and save money on pricey to-go caffeine.
11. A classic 12-inch cast-iron skillet seasoned with oil that's easy to cook on whether you're holding it over the stove top or an open outdoor flame. Things just taste way better when cooked on cast iron.
12. A sleek stainless-steel 16-piece knife block set, because it's about darn time you felt like a professional chef slicing and dicing everything from steak to avocados.
13. A lavish velvet upholstered dining chair with brass metal legs so you can enjoy all your home-cooked meals in luxury while feeling as fancy as you did dining in your fave indoor restaurants.
14. A gorgeous glass storage container perfect for showing off your incredible tea bag collection or keeping your fresh herbs and special ingredients from going bad.
15. A leak and spill-proof stainless-steel water bottle that's vacuum-insulated to keep your WFH beverage of choice just as hot or cold as when you first made it.
16. A Ninja professional blender featuring a powerful 1,000-watt motor for the best performance when making your smoothies as smooth and chunk-free as humanly possible.
17. A three-piece mixing bowl set made with nonslip silicone bases and durable stainless-steel construction. Whether you're baking a cake or concocting a casserole, you can always count on these bad boys to avoid spills and mixing mishaps.
18. A spring-activated stainless-steel "Simply Tear" paper towel holder so you don't have to continue to swear under your breath each time you accidentally grab more than you need. Save paper and the planet, people!
19. A trusty Crock-Pot slow cooker you'll seriously wonder how you ever lived without. Cook up soup, chili, stews and help bring out the flavor in those choice cuts of meat from the grocery store all the while using less electricity than your standard oven.
20. A spiffy SodaStream sparkling water maker sure to be well-received by those in your home who seriously miss the simple joy of grabbing a fountain soda and strolling along while sipping it. Ahh, the good old days...
21. A portable ice maker that fast freezes a new batch of ice every eight minutes in either large or small bullet-shaped ice cubes (choices, choices...) This is simply the best thing to have handy for at-home outdoor dining or camping in warmer weather.
22. A lightweight, dishwasher-safe, 5-quart stainless-steel colander with a comfy grip rim for rinsing and draining fruits, veggies, and pasta in a snap.
23. A revolving 20-jar spice rack that actually includes 20 glass jars of all your spiciest faves as well as a free refill offer for up to five years. Save counter space while adding a little style 'n' spin to your kitchen.
24. A handheld spiralizer for quickly and easily making delicious things like zucchini and butternut squash noodles, curly fries, and carrot garnish (uh, yum). Spiral safely with the trusty nonslip grip.
25. An airtight sealed dry cereal dispenser because you deserve to feel like you're at a hotel breakfast buffet even if you're only munching your morning bowl of Cheerios from home. Alternatively, this is a great space to stash your pet treats and keep them fresh.
26. A compact-size analog air fryer that may be small, but packs a massive flavor punch. Use it to make just about any food traditionally cooked in a conventional oven, from fries with the perfect amount of crisp to delicious donut holes and ravioli.
27. A stylish black espresso machine ideal for frothy drink lovers who've always dreamed of making a café quality cappuccino from the comfort of their own kitchen. Bonus points for it being ridiculously easy to clean.
28. A life-changing sous vide precision cooker you can attach to pretty much any pot and use to create perfectly cooked meals with step-by-step instructions and the press of a button. The included app comes loaded with recipes your whole family will love.
29. A four-slice natural convection toaster oven boasting four cooking functions, a 30-minute timer, and a removable crumb tray. You'll be able to make amazing toast, bagels or heat up your favorite frozen snacks in record time.
30. A dishwasher-friendly fruit wedger so you can cut prep time in half and create uniform wedges and cores out of whole apples or pretty much anything you want evenly chopped.
31. An oven and grill temperature thermometer, because when it comes to getting things like Grandma's famous cookie recipe exactly right, it's always better to be safe than sorry.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.