We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An elegant draped mini dress that features a swooping, exaggerated neckline that rivals that of your fave red carpet silhouettes (only way more affordable, of course).
2. A swingy V-neck mini dress you'll likely be dreaming of whenever you *aren't* wearing it, as the seamed baby doll detailing is oh-so-adorable and the relaxed fit makes this one feel like you're floating on air.
3. A floaty, lettuce hemmed bell-sleeve mini dress that's perfect for long walks on the beach, boardwalk, or around the nearest botanical garden — not to mention, it's *always* excellent for dancing around the room to your fave vinyl records. Plus, you can also tuck it into jeans or shorts and wear it as a top!
4. A gingham mini dress if you're in the market for a new piece brimming with fun, bold details like the crisscross open back, and a retro-inspired print that'll have everyone asking which vintage boutique you scored this from.
5. A stretchy bodycon slip dress that'll hug all your gorgeous curves, giving you a superb base for layering and an incredibly sexy, stylish look overall.
6. A multi-color crochet halter dress because crochet is SO in right now, as is looking as stunning as a summertime sunset, which you will in this number. 🌇
7. A T-shirt mini dress that has banded cutouts, drop shoulders and cuffed sleeves — meaning it's incredibly comfortable, but also super easy to style into business casual with some high-heeled boots, a faux leather jacket and a big chunky necklace.
8. A button-up t-shirt dress because sometimes, you just want the best of both worlds: the flowing A-line shape of a traditional dress along with the effortlessly slouchy-chic look of a ribbed knit long-sleeve top (and with glorious side pockets, to boot).
9. A versatile slouchy long sleeve mini dress that's ideal for all seasons since it's a throw-on-and-go kinda piece that covers your arms from chillier temps ~but~ is still lightweight enough so you won't overheat in warmer weather. Oh yeah, and it looks fab with a waist belt (or loosely tied sweater or flannel).
10. A sultry plunging neckline mini dress so swoonworthy, you'll want to wear it out as often as possible. Warning: it may just inspire you to go out dancing with your besties a little more than usual.
11. A one-shoulder midi dress that's simply *begging* to be taken out for a fancy dinner or night out on the town. Whether you're flying solo or going on a hot date, you'll feel like a million bucks in this form-fitting number.
12. A textured, puff sleeve mini dress because it is *almost* as unique as you are, providing fun flair in the bodice, actual pockets (um, hello, YES) and all-around awesome construction.
13. A textured cotton mini that is loose and laid-back up top, but cinched at your waist and giving off *very* pulled-together vibes. Bring those two looks together, and what do you get? An effortless air of sophistication. Psst: Add cowboy boots if you wanna give country chic.
14. A sleeveless plaid shift to add a little funky-fresh '70s style to your vintage-inspired wardrobe.
15. An FP Movement high-neck sleeveless dress that perfectly blends flirty and sporty and is *so* comfy you'll def want to work out in it (or maybe play a lil' round of tennis...and give a new meaning to LOVE).
16. A printed trapeze slip dress to wear on its own, or add a short or long-sleeve shirt underneath. A dress this cute will *never* ~slip~ anyone's mind.
17. An asymmetrical cutout maxi dress because it all but *screams* "barefoot on the beach" in summertime, but can totally be styled for colder seasons, as well. What a winner.
18. An FP Movement activewear dress that's designed with soft fabric, thin, stretchy straps, a cellphone pocket *and* built-in shorts (OMG), meaning this is pretty much the best darn workout (or lounge) outfit you ever did see.
19. A fauxchet sweater mini dress that reviewers rave has ample stretch and wiggle room, making it an excellent swimsuit cover-up that can also be worn over your fave tank or bodysuit.
20. And an FP Movement skater dress with a fun, flowy skirt and eye-catching strappy back, so whether you're going on a long, brisk walk, running errands or trying your luck on the court, good things will *definitely* come your way all day.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.