We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A chic three-legged coffee table to give your living space a mid-century modern feel. Plus, it looks absolutely divine resting atop a choice patterned rug.
2. An ultramodern end table essential for any well-curated room. Made from lightweight material with easy pop-up assembly and legs that fold for storage, you'll be moving this around your home and trying it out everywhere (or you'll end up just getting several).
3. A striking decorative contemporary accent mirror that'll bring a little bit of sunshine into any room with its bold sunburst design. Winter blues, be gone.
4. An elegant upholstered panel headboard so you can lie back and feel like you're snoozing in a 5-star hotel every single night.
5. An utterly lovely table lamp that won't take up too much space on your beside dresser but WILL provide plenty of warm, ambient reading light before you drift into dreamland.
6. A powder-coated metal helix bar cart because your drinks and glassware deserve a classy place to call home...especially during the rest of quarantine.
7. A gorgeous sun chaise lounge set with cushion and table included. They feature a water-repellent finish and rust-resistant steel so you can lay out by the pool, in your garden, or on a patio on warm days and worry not about them getting wet. Backyard paradise, anyone?
8. A sturdy rustic brown metal ladder bookcase with ample space for showcasing all of your fave travel photos (remember traveling?), ever-growing TBR collection, and extensive assortment of knick-knacks.
9. A soft side chair made with premium velvet fabric that will accent any WFH space with a touch of old-fashioned opulence.
10. A two-door wooden accent cabinet because after listening to Taylor Swift on repeat all year, it's about time you added some cottagecore to your home.
11. A sophisticated flared arm loveseat so you can pour a glass of Merlot and lounge about in your finest lingerie, feeling like the fanciest French artist to ever exist.
12. An H-shaped desk that's both functional (look at all that extra space for plants and even a printer) and fashionable, featuring nonslip feet pads so your floors stay protected from scratches.
13. A faux leather adjustable-height swivel barstool complete with a built-in footrest so all your future guests will feel as though they're in the finest taproom in this side of town.
14. A modern farmhouse-style TV stand for sets up to 60'' crafted from manufactured wood. The barn-style doors and six adjustable shelves offer plenty of space to store your console, video game collection, and your favorite plants and candles, of course.
15. A glamorous metal side table done in a global-inspired style great for adding a little tropical flair to any outdoor setting.
16. A wide round pouf jute ottoman because after a long, hard day, you deserve to put your feet up and relax on something stylish.
17. A vintage-style nightstand providing just enough space for bedside decor and books while blending beautifully into almost any room aesthetic. Bonus points for it being easy to clean.
18. A classy bamboo rattan folding room divider for adding privacy to a larger area, whether it be a big basement or your backyard pool: keep out nosy neighbors and add an insta-resort feel.
19. A swanky side chair with a sleek look and clean lines to match a neutral desk or dining table. No heavy lifting required, either (hallelujah).
20. A simple, refined dining table for creating a cozy breakfast area in which to read the paper over coffee (or tea) and eggs every morning.
21. A comfy casual yet very pretty twin daybed suitable as a sofa, guest bed, or special outdoor seating area. Lazy days are here to stay.
22. A seven-drawer double dresser and organizer featuring a vertical design that makes it an easy fit in smaller quarters and an awesome place to store your leggings, linens, socks, undies, and yoga pants. Also makes for an excellent craft room chest, if you're artistically inclined.
23. A luxurious free-standing jewelry armoire to hold and guard your finest and most delicate watches, bracelets, necklaces, and brooches. Ooh la la.
24. A steel platform bed frame with metal slats, heavy duty legs and a simple yet bold black hue. Rest easy on this baby knowing your mattress will stay secure.
25. A regal faux leather armchair that'll have you feeling like royalty (or even a cast member of Bridgerton) once you take a seat in its plush foam padding.
26. An artful three-legged coffee table that Jay Gatsby himself would be jealous of. Not to mention, the matching lower shelf is perf for keeping your favorite coffee table books away from said coffee (no spills here, please).
27. A faux leather sofa with classic square arms sure to be the most popular seat in the house during family movie nights.
28. A charming, easily movable kitchen cart that makes for an excellent spot to park your coffeemaker, fruit baskets, crockpot, mugs, and loose-leaf tea.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.