31 Things From Target That'll Help Update Your Closet For Under $30
Because the perfect leather leggings will let you update your wardrobe without breaking your bank.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
2. A retro Jurassic Park graphic T-shirt for those days you're really feeling the fierce raptor within you. Rawr.
3. A high-rise belted mini skirt that's great for any season. Pair with a sweater and boots for winter, and mules and a colorful tank top in the summer and spring.
4. A pair of high-rise plaid straight-leg trousers that not only look super professional, they'll go well with every top in your wardrobe.
5. A timeless pair of kitten-heeled mules, because sometimes you simply can't choose between flats or pumps.
6. A seamed denim mini skirt that you can slip on in the morning for a quick, casual chic look and then dress up in the evening with a sweater or cardigan.
7. A pair of simple canvas sneakers essential for daily outings. They're cool with a pair of joggers but super chic with a day dress.
8. A stylish short-sleeve eyelet top that is sure to be a popular new staple in your business casual collection.
10. A long-sleeve waffle T-shirt to stay snuggled up in while working from home while still looking cute on camera during your Zoom meetings.
11. A striped, ruffle-sleeved top that'll puff up your confidence like a proud peacock! Just look at those *adorable* sleeves.
12. A super sleek pair of high-rise liquid leggings amazing for days you want to look instantly stylish. Add boots or heels in the evening and take these baddies out on the town.
13. A sophisticated short-sleeve, woven T-shirt you can wear to the office, but is comfy and cute enough to keep on for (future!) happy hour drinks.
14. A trendy tie-dye T-shirt dress because let's be honest, no matter how old you are, tie-dye will always be the coolest thing in your closet.
15. An edgy faux leather miniskirt to elevate your look to instant punk rock, especially if paired with a graphic band tee.
16. A floral velvet duster jacket that'll have everyone begging to know which vintage shop you scored it at.
18. A beautiful knit tiered dress with — can you believe it?? — actual pockets! You'll be feeling like Alice in Wonderland wearing this pretty floral print.
19. A Frito-Lay Cheetos graphic cropped T-shirt with personal flair galore. Just don't be surprised if all of your friends start craving the cheesy snack as soon as they see you...
20. A cheerful puff short-sleeve smock dress that'll make every day you wear it feel sunny, warm, and bright.
21. A colorful crewneck pullover sweater to snuggle up in when the air-conditioning is way too cold or the heat is unfathomably low.
22. A sizzling pair of ankle strap sandals perfect for showing off your gorg new toenail polish. Classy and classic, these beauties really do go with everything.
23. A gorgeous short-sleeve tiered baby doll dress for those days when you want to feel ultra-cute...especially if you pair it with combat boots.
24. A slim-fit tank top you can style with high-waisted shorts or your favorite pair of blue jeans. Options, options!
25. A romantic ruffle blouse for when you want your date to be absolutely swooning over you, even if it's over Zoom.
26. A luxurious animal print satin skirt you can wear out from dusk until dawn. Get ready for compliment city.
27. An elegant short-sleeve utility jacket that'll have you feeling like you're starring in an old Hollywood film. Lights, camera, fashion.
28. A pair of distressed high-rise skinny jeans to add a little soft grunge aesthetic to any outfit. Warning: they may replace you old faves.
29. A winning pair of mid-rise linen pull-on shorts that'll liven up your closet with a bright pop of color. Truly, could these get any more adorable??
30. A pair of pointed-toe loafers you can wear with a power suit to level up in any business setting. Blame it on that gorgeous snakeskin.
31. A long-sleeve waffle T-shirt with a tie that cinches right at the waistline, for when you want to look effortlessly put-together without putting in that ounce of effort, of course.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.