If Your Pet Is Officially Part Of The Senior Community, You Should Check Out These 21 Products
Your senior pet deserves a whole lot of extra TLC in their golden years, and these awesome products are here to help spoil them rotten.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A super snuggly L-shaped orthopedic corner sofa bed perfect for both sprawlers and cuddlers who could use a little extra sleep support in their golden years. The egg crate design cushions your pup's pressure points, improves air circulation, and redistributes bodyweight for sweet senior dog dreams.
2. A pack of Cosequin soft chew capsules for senior cats designed to boost their energy while supporting joint and bladder health. It's a delish alternative to sprinkle capsules and can be easily cut up and mixed in with their breakfast or dinner.
3. A trifold pet ramp to help your senior pooch more easily access one of their favorite places (the amazing amusement park ride that is your car, of course). This ramp comes with a handle for easy transportation and is skid-resistant so it can be used even with wet and muddy paws.
4. An eco-friendly, elevated food and water double bowl designed for elderly cats and small senior dogs to alleviate neck stress and strain and improve overall digestion while they munch their meals and stay hydrated throughout the day.
5. A tincture of full-spectrum hemp extract that is organically grown and processed in Colorado to support overall pet wellness, calmness, physical and cognitive health. Dogs and cats can safely enjoy this hemp oil twice per day.
6. An extra-strength hip and joint supplement for older dogs made with hemp oil and powder to ease stiffness, increase mobility, and support a normal inflammatory response. These effective and tasty chews are super safe and vet-recommended.
7. A bottle of freshly-scented Kiehl's cuddly-coat cleansing spritz formulated with chamomile flower extract and glycerin because when it comes to their fur, your senior pooch deserves to win Best in Show (even if it's only at home or in the dog park).
8. A special lifting mobility harness for a senior dog whose legs need little extra help as they navigate stairs, slopes, and sharp corners. It's made with super breathable fabric for a comfy fit.
9. A soothing plush toy with a touch-activated purr ideal for older kitties who may be missing a companion or craving extra TLC during nap and snuggletime when you aren't around.
10. An extra cozy doggie fleece jacket that will leave your older buddy warm and looking absolutely flawless. Cool weather and rainy day walks just got a whole lot more fashionable.
11. An easy-to-access dome litter box featuring grooved steps that your senior kitty can easily climb up and inside of. Bonus points for the steps getting pesky litter off their paws on the way out, helping to keeping your floors clean.
12. A gentle pet slicker brush featuring comfort tips that are perfect for gently removing mats and tangles while easily accessing hard-to-reach areas of your older pet's coat.
13. A senior cat and dog cranberry multi-vitamin supplement featuring *10* vitamins in one and made from all-natural, US-sourced ingredients. Each liquid drop is easy to dose (no hard-to-swallow pills) and can be fed directly to your fur baby or put into their food.
14. A trusty 4-step cat scratching post and stairs ramp-in-one to make it easier for your senior cat to get in their daily exercise and clawtime while giving them an awesome extra snooze and play spot.
15. A natural moisturizing paw and noise lotion bar so you can soothe your senior fur baby's dry feet and snout with a little gentle rubbing (and lots of pets and kisses, of course).
16. An over-the-rainbow reversible doggie raincoat to protect your older pup's fur from all the outdoor elements. Lightweight and featuring watertight zip enclosures, it opens for a convenient leash clasp on the back. You'll be wanting to snap plenty of photos of them in this for the 'gram.
17. A self-heating snooze pad perfect for those elderly pets who want extra warmth for their old muscles and bones. The thermo-reflective core reflects your pet's body heat onto them while the faux-sherpa liner keeps them cushy for hours on end.
18. A dry, grain-free chicken-flavored senior cat food formula to help your older feline maintain the highest levels of nutrition and digestive health during the aging process. Meow to that.
19. A gorgeous, anxiety-relieving dog crate that could easily pass for a classy piece of Ikea home furniture made from premium bent wood. Also works as a fancy side table, as your senior citizen deserves to snooze in ultimate style.
20. A belly band for older male dogs because accidents happen, especially as pups age gracefully, and crinkly throwaway diapers are not the ticket. These special bands designed with comfort and durability in mind and have a sewn-in super absorbent pad.
21. A nutritious and high-quality protein mature dog food specially formulated to support pups 7 years and older. It's made with easy-to-digest, natural ingredients, and helps promote healthy skin and a shiny coat to boot.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.