31 Things From Wayfair With Such Good Reviews, You May Want To Test Them Yourself
Sometimes the reviews are too good to be true, but that's not the case with these amazing items.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An elegant square arm loveseat just begging to be made a striking centerpiece surrounded by decorative bamboo, moth orchids, spider plants...really anything green.
2. A Nespresso Vertuo coffee & espresso machine because let's be real, staying at home is so much easier when you can bring the coffee shop to your kitchen and make your *own* delicious lattes and espressos.
3. A Tucker Murphy calming cuddler bed designed to embrace your furry friend for a warm and restorative sleep. The deep bolstered edges create cozy "pockets" great for doggie snooze styles ranging from "nester" to "belly-up," plus it has bonus space to hide treats.
4. An abstract blue/green rug with purposeful distressing to give it a worn, well-loved look. Place this under the kitchen table or in an entryway and worry not about mud or spills: the synthetic material is designed to deal well with dirt!
5. A spacious Novogratz three-leg coffee table essential for showing off beautiful big books, framed photos, remotes, and all of your favorite knickknacks.
7. A plush huggable polyester body pillow so even if you're sleeping all alone, you'll always have something incredibly soft to snuggle with.
8. A makeup cosmetic organizer to streamline your daily beauty routine with clear acrylic glass containers, an easy-to-root-through translucent design, and a grand total of seven drawers plus compartments on top. No more lost lipstick.
9. A plastic folding Adirondack chair which yup, is totally portable! Take it with you to (future!) outdoor BBQs, summer concerts, picnics and beach days for easy on-the-go lounging.
10. A Roomba robot vacuum for cordless, bagless, lightweight cleaning sessions on everything from thin carpets and hardwood to shag rugs and marble. Who wouldn't love having a dutiful mini robot in their house?
11. A Vitamix blender because truly, what could be better than an easy way to whip up fresh-made smoothies, juices, soups, nut butters...you get the picture. This snazzy machine does it all.
12. A striking metal standard bookcase for when you want to make it appear as if your favorite books are all but floating mid-air, but it just happens to gently lean in stacks against your wall while doing so. Magic.
13. An eye-catching pool table with a classic finish, claw legs, and red felt play surface to add 20th century parlor charm to any game room or living space.
14. A sleek bathroom vanity mirror to instantly make any room feel much more open and spacious. With nonbeveled edges and shatter-proof glass, you'll be able to admire yourself all day whether you hang it horizontally or vertically.
16. A set of three under-bed storage containers complete with easy-carry handles and transparent windows so you always know what's inside. It's easy to forget, after all.
17. A stunning light statement globe chandelier with crystal accents and dimmable lights — it's sure to become the main conversation starter at every house party you throw (virtually or down the line).
18. A Novogratz patio chair with cushions that are relaxed at the perfect angle for maximum outdoor comfort. Chill time just got a lot more chic with this bad boy.
19. A steel 13-gallon step-on trash can featuring an internal hinge, space-efficient shape, steel pedal design, and smooth, silent close. Say goodbye to bunching and slipping garbage bags for good.
20. A versatile four-drawer chest that looks amazing in a baby's nursery or kid's room — not to mention it boasts spacious drawers and safety stops.
21. A portable quilted hammock with a double spreader bar so you can kick your feet up, sprawl out, and enjoy the good weather in the most delightfully lazy way possible.
23. A bamboo bath caddy so you'll never accidentally drop your favorite hardcover in the water again. Ugh, that's always the worst!
24. A compact freestanding mini-fridge complete with freezer space, a large vegetable crisper, integrated door shelving for tall bottles, and LED lighting. Keep your fave drinks frigid because you never know when you'll be needing a "fun beverage."
25. A nautical fabric single shower curtain for when you want to bring the beach right to your bathtub.
26. A high-back swivel office chair with ergonomic wheels and a plush, soft leather seat. The built-in lumbar support ensures you'll be sitting like a king or queen during every single at-home Zoom meeting work throws your way.
27. A circulator personal table fan to keep everything in your room as cool as you are (dad joke very much intended). The six vertical settings allow you to direct air flow wherever is needed most, and the lowest setting has extra-quiet circulation that won't keep you up all night.
28. A stunning damask tablecloth with a gorgeous leaf design and water- and stain-resistant silky fabric. Every night will feel like Thanksgiving with a spread this fancy.
29. A clothespin bag useful for way more than you might think. Use it to chicly store clothespins so laundry time is easier and faster — which is always the goal, TBH.
30. A rustic four-piece ceramic bathroom accessory set to keep your toothbrushes from falling all over the counter (or even, shudder, on the floor).
31. A premium six-person 29-jet hot tub with a heater and (get this) mini waterfall for when you want to bring the tropical paradise vacation to you.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.